My Frenchie is here!

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Ok, so she's not an english bully, but I'm so excited to have the frenchie that I co-own and her boxer sister here for a week!

I'm really shocked by the size similarity between the two. Sadie's not much taller than Mimzy! Granted she's built heavier but she's not much taller at all.

First off I just love this smiley pic
HPIM0681.jpg

I think I remember you....(Mimzy is co-owned with the gal who rescued and placed Sadie here)
HPIM0683.jpg

Hmmmmm.....
HPIM0684.jpg

Ok I'm fine!
HPIM0682.jpg

Hanging out together later
HPIM0685.jpg

Now for the true besties, Jay and Mimz. I dont know why but these two adore each other, and are very close puppy buddies.

Be cute! Sit!! Dads in the kitchen!!
HPIM0687.jpg

Wasn't he gonna get us somethin mom??
HPIM0688.jpg

Foxy, staying out of the mayhem
HPIM0674.jpg

I do have to admit, although I do see them often, I wish it were longer than a week that the girls were staying. :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They are so cute!!! I love the pics!! Especially "staying out of the mayhem" LOL!! Looks like you had fun!!

The frenchie is adorable. You are coowner, how does that work?

Attachments

• Phone 7-2013 213.jpg
    Phone 7-2013 213.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 57

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
LOL They sure make quite the mish mosh don't they! Love it! Larry, Curly and Moe? LOL

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Awe... I SO want a frenchie! How adorable your gang is! I think a french would be the perfect match to the pug and english, having all 3. Then again I would take any of them. ;)

OP
froggz

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
Frenchies are a very, unique dog heheheh, but they are SO much fun!

Typically when co-owning its for a show dog and dues and proceeds are split. However, Mimzy isnt a show dog. Me co-owning her actually played out the first time that I babysat her for my friend. My friend saw how well taken care of she was in her absence and how much we really did adore her, and basically told me that we co-own her and should have her at least once a month. Granted sometimes schedules don't play out as we would like them to.

karina

Feb 3, 2010
That's just the best smile! They all are adorable too! They all look very comfortable with everyone which is great!

When I was learning the definition of a mini bulldog that breeder said a mini bulldog was a cross between a french bulldog and a regular bulldog. That's the way she bread her's. Really sweet dogs!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.