We just joined the reject club

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
It makes me sad to know a lot of these dogs would have really good homes and loving parents. I think the rules have become a bit too ridiculous , oh well like you said to your self don't get upset there will be another bully for you to love, and that will need a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This is heartbreaking… and it seems to be happening a lot lately. I commend you for taking the high road, but it infuriates me when you see them on FB begging people to rescue bullies. What exactly are they looking for?!! SMH… :facepalm2:

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Don't give up ..i know there's a bully that needs your love...

AllisonH

Jul 12, 2014
Nashville, TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hoss (Should be Gorgeous)
Sorry t hear that...been there... done that...and then rejected. I had some really good advice from some people here and I followed up with he rescue and told hem they were being unfair and denying a good dog to a good home. I don't know if it will change anything, but I feel better knowing I tried. Best of Luck..

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So sorry to hear this. It can be absolutely frustrating to be rejected for seemingly no good reason when there are so many bulldogs that need homes. I hope that it works out soon for you and you get to adopt.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Awww keep checking local shelters in time you will find one. Don't give up.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
When it is time it will fall in your lap and work out for all involved and poof a new family member that feels like they were there all along, thank you for opening up your heart to another

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.