bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I have bella and stella, but even after almost 3 months of them being together stella just refuses to let bella have any attn. and tries to attack her, so sadly on that note stella went to live with my friend, we tried and it wasnt fair to bella to get jumped on after all she was our first baby and that was her house first, my friend LOVES stella dearly and brings her to play with bella and so i can have my time with her i feel like i gave a child away but my friend has no other animals so stella gets ALL of the attention at his house. she is doing great!!!! we miss her sweet sweet face every day and she is the sweetest dog ever she just has a problem with bella getting close to either one of us like on the couch in the bed, etc...comes from not getting the attn she needed in the awful home she came from, im trying to get that same girl to let me have the beautiful boy bulldog she has also, but she isnt wanting to budge i swear she thinks he's gonna be a money maker or something makes me so mad he has cherry eye, she throws his food on the ground and drinks pool water makes me SO SO MAD....

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
awwww...i'm sorry to hear this. Atleast she's with someone who can give her time and attention. brutus started off that way and i quickly put a stop to that since Ruthie deserves attention too. He caught on quickly.
I hope you get the male bully. poor sweet baby.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sorry that it didn't work out between the girls-but you are lucky to have found a good home for Stella, and that you still see her. You are right, it was not fair to Bella.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm sorry that things didn't work out, but you tried your best. At least you found her a good home… I hope things work out w/the male bully!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy you found her a great loving home.... Stell will be queen bee there since that is what she needs. As for the male baby..... :stinkeye: that is so so horrible.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am glad that you found a good home for Stella where she can get all the attention and also so you can see her often. That is wonderful it worked out well. Now, hopefully you can get that bullie boy....I can't believe how heartless people are with animals, especially bulldogs. Poor guy.

OP
bella100

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Thanks yall, i hope i can get him too, maybe if i offer her enough money she will let me get him. ive been trying every since i got stella....

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Bit of a shame it didn't work out for you, but you did the best thing for stella, got her out of that horrible home and into a loving home with you friend. Poor Bully Boy and hope you can do the same for him. :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Im sorry it didn't work out. Bet Bella is one happy girl!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry to hear that, but she has a good new home and getting some love, so that's all that matters. It would be nice if you could get the boy away from that moron. I hate seeing bullies mistreated.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.