Everyone needs more than one. :)

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
I have 2 males.they are 3 and 5 and I almost took in another in May but I was afraid to disturb the peace..my boys tolerate each other.. The older boy is grumpy and doesn't want anything to do with the younger one..when we leave the house they go their separate ways lol one upstairs in bed and the other on the living room sofa..and they fight sometimes but not much..when I got the 2nd one I pictured them snuggling and sleeping together but nope..never happened

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I have two girls. Guinevere just turned two years old and Little Be will be 3 next month. They got along when we first brought Little Be home (she was two and Guinevere was one) but now they are super jealous of mom's attention. They are fine when they are around my husband, but when I am home by myself I have to keep them separated unless I have food in my hands. The trainer said they would eventually work through this stage... I love having two in spite of our obstacles! We keep them from fighting and they are both equally spoiled :D as it should be!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Not 2 bulldogs as such but 1 bulldog (commonly known in us as EB) and one american bulldog crossed with cuteness-and i would love to add to our family 😜 generally males and females get on better -we got to keep our eyes open as girls can sometimes have scraps -saying that they haven't had one for few months , but since our household is 90% females we might as well add another one 😜

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We have two bullies, a male and female. Bentley will be 9 months in a week and Jewel is 15 months old. They get along quite well and fight for attention (mainly Bentley). It is a real blast to watch them play together in the back yard. They are characters.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My screen name answers that..... :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.