How many people have at least 2 bulldogs

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I have a male and female, Ruthie was first. 2 is no more work than one. good luck!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I have two. One from the ground up and a rescue. Two is great. They are great fun.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I have bella and stella, but even after almost 3 months of them being together stella just refuses to let bella have any attn. and tries to attack her, so sadly on that note stella went to live with my friend, we tried and it wasnt fair to bella to get jumped on after all she was our first baby and that was her house first, my friend LOVES stella dearly and brings her to play with bella and so i can have my time with her i feel like i gave a child away but my friend has no other animals so stella gets ALL of the attention at his house. she is doing great!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Rodney, I have two as well, a male Bulldozer and a female Blossom. I agree two are no more work than one, and are twice as fun, plus they are good company for each other. I don't have any experience of adding a second bully, as mine are siblings and litter mates, so have been together since they were born, but I have heard that a male and female get along better than two of the same sex. I heard that two males may show dominance to each other, and two females may show jealousy, but I don't have experience with this, so don't know if it's true or not. Hopefully someone with more experience with this will come along and give more advice. Congratulations on your new baby.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have 4. They are jealous of each other-as far as I can't pet one because the others come over too, they are all females. They are all best friends, and different ages. I have had dogs most of my life-and never had a problem introducing a new dog to them,even grown rescues. When I went to out of state to pick up the rescues, I took my dogs with me. When I have gotten a pup, I just bring it home. I have been very lucky in that they have always excepted someone new. The only problem I ever had was a French Bulldog rescue, who was great the first few hours-then she became protective of me, and wouldn't let my dogs near me. We tried, but it never worked out, as she needed to be an only dog-she was great with people. She did find a good home.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We have two....I prefer two at same time because they provide companionship for each other when we are busy or away from the house running errands or something. :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I have two boys and even though it's twice the work, it's the fun and laughter too or even more.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have 3
Diesel who is 2 in 2 weeks who I adore and would give my last breath, I love his attitude, grumpy nature and pure weirdness when something in the house has been moved.
Paisley and Nula are 4 months, who are my baby's who day by day are getting the quirky sense of humours we love

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
We have two... and wo ever says two is just as easy as one is lying!! :D

However, to is twice as much fun as one!

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
I have 2 females 11 & 7 yrs old. My oldest is the stereotypical laid back, lazy bully & I assumed that all bully's were like that. Boy was I wrong. Our youngest is very active and I think she must have some hound in her even though she's 100% English. Hehe

Ours get along pretty well but occasionally get into it-usually because we are traveling and they are tired, a treat falls on the floor, or because the youngest shoves her toys in the others face and when she grabs ahold of it...it's on. We know their triggers so we just make sure to intervene before a scuffle happens. Being that our first baby was 4 and had all of the lovin to herself, it took awhile for her to truly accept the puppy but now she lets her get away with things that are completely off limits for other dogs. :) She really does love her sissy!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I have 3 dogs total but only 1 bulldog Dually!! The others are an 11 year old Boxer (Daisy) and an 8 week old boxer (Gunner). Would have loved another bulldog but it wasn't in our budget. I will always have more than one dog so that they can keep each other company.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
We have two a boy and girl.They are a year and six months.We got them on the same day from different people and they are only 3 days apart in age.I love having two its a lot of fun but u must have patience for days.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
We have two male brothers. Saturday they will be four months old. They have never been separated. When their are on they are Really On. Fight, bite and bark at each other. I think it's more of a learning curve for the parents than the pups. If your committed to two bullies Go For It. Just remember it is your decision. If things seem to get tough don't take it out on the bullies. You will do fine.

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
I have a male and a female. The female is month older than the male. We got her first and added him when she was 6 months old. Best thing I ever did for her. They are very bonded now and LOVE playing and snuggling together. Both are fixed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.