Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thank you for sharing. There are so many people stealing or scamming people for EB's. it's scary. We all need to be more aware and careful.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Those people were very lucky-and very smart to get his tag number. What a world we live in now. I want to go back to "Happy Days!"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Those people were very lucky-and very smart to get his tag number. What a world we live in now. I want to go back to "Happy Days!"

me too :(

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh man, how scary. I just don't understand (and in no way am I blaming the victims) why were they in a parking lot to hand over a puppy to a stranger?????

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, it's even scary these days to let strangers come to where you live! They may come back and steal later! [MENTION=5523]Bulldozersma[/MENTION]

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Well, it's even scary these days to let strangers come to where you live! They may come back and steal later! @Bulldozersma
I know!!! I am already paranoid about putting my house on the market and having people come in and out. Bocephus won't be here of course but I worry about my "stuff"

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
Oh man, how scary. I just don't understand (and in no way am I blaming the victims) why were they in a parking lot to hand over a puppy to a stranger?????

:O Scarry! But that is how I picked up my pup.......Not the gun part.....I paid :)

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Flabbergasted glad it all turned out, so sorry for the couple and the memories that they have to live with

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.