brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Mad??? I haven't stopped laughing yet!!! Look at that face, how could you get mad?? Personally, I think he is a genius. YOU were not paying attention to him :anyone: and he really needed to go potty, :potty: so he picked the next appropriate place to potty :clap:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I wouldn't mind Chumley doing that..I have 3 sons who admitted to me they pee in the shower....and that bugs the sh*t out of me though.

:rofl: Well I kinda agree w/everyone else… at least it wasn't the carpet!!! Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was getting ready for work and was doing my hair in the bathroom when suddenly "somebody" stormed in so fast wiggling his big butt through me and went straight to my shower, do his squat, peed on the shower drain and then left the room.

I was like "what the?" Am I supposed to get mad at that?

Great to be back home, alright!

anehumy6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HECK NO.... I'd love that .. then I do not have to go out in the driving snow or pouring rain!!!

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I think thats great!! He knew he needed to go and what better place than the bathroom!! He was being considerate of your time and didn't want you to have to clean the carpet!! haha

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I had a friend who trained her dog to pee in the shower when she was gone, knowing my bulldogs - all of them would have peed on the rug immediately outside the shower

OP
JakeP

JakeP

May 6, 2014
Burbank CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
True that... he is a genius HAHAHA
What surprises me the most was how did he know about the drain? lol
I sure didn't show him by example!!! :potty: