She's Not For Sale

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Ignorance- he he is offering $100 for an english bulldog he is definately too dumb to own one and more than likely couldn't begin to afford the expense of one. People are dumb.

chemist

Mar 28, 2014
Midwest USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaker
I took Beaker to Petsmart when she was about 7 months and right when I walked in the door, two kids(maybe 4 and 7) practically attacked her to pet her. They were with their grandmother and she walked over and just gave Beaker a treat (without asking) and then asked if I would sell her since her grandkids loved her. Never got to a $ amount as I nipped that suggestion. There should be a Special Bulldog/Victims Unit in every police station. Because if I had gone up to her grandkids and gave them candy and then offered to buy them, Benson and Stabler would be waiting for me when I got home.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I took Beaker to Petsmart when she was about 7 months and right when I walked in the door, two kids(maybe 4 and 7) practically attacked her to pet her. They were with their grandmother and she walked over and just gave Beaker a treat (without asking) and then asked if I would sell her since her grandkids loved her. Never got to a $ amount as I nipped that suggestion. There should be a Special Bulldog/Victims Unit in every police station. Because if I had gone up to her grandkids and gave them candy and then offered to buy them, Benson and Stabler would be waiting for me when I got home.

Haha - exactly!!! Why would complete strangers even entertain the thought that we would sell our babies to them???????????? People are idiots

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
All the time. Until they learn how much we paid for him lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Ignorance- he he is offering $100 for an english bulldog he is definately too dumb to own one and more than likely couldn't begin to afford the expense of one. People are dumb.

I agree with you. She's my diamond , my baby and not for sale.

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Today, a guy asked me, will she be having any puppies soon? I said , she spayed and five years old. Then his friend, said, " I will give you $100 right now for her". I said, she's not for sale.

Anyone ever walk up to you and want to buy your English Bulldog?

That's just so tacky for someone to come up to you to ask you if your baby is for sale. I am hoping I don't find myself around these people, but since my Pumba's a good looking guy, I am sure I will. The closest I got was "How much (was he)?", which is not a classy question either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Here they don't even offer to pay, they just ask if they can have my dog. People here are so arrogant, it's creepy, I never leave them outside without being near and I always say they're fixed and that they have health issues (which is all true).

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is the first and I hope the last time someone offers me money for her . A measly $100 not for my EBD. People are weird hold on to your babies and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's just so tacky for someone to come up to you to ask you if your baby is for sale. I am hoping I don't find myself around these people, but since my Pumba's a good looking guy, I am sure I will. The closest I got was "How much (was he)?", which is not a classy question either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree tacky. They think oh yeah sure here you go . No way! She's my diamond.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.