She's Not For Sale

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Today, a guy asked me, will she be having any puppies soon? I said , she spayed and five years old. Then his friend, said, " I will give you $100 right now for her". I said, she's not for sale.

Anyone ever walk up to you and want to buy your English Bulldog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
No not yet, but Elmo has had a lot of complements, people saying they wish they had a Bulldog like Elmo.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, I haven't had that happen to me, but my answer would be they are priceless. I mostly get people stopping and asking if they can take their pictures. I call them the "Pupparazzi". Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] Pupparazzi-that's a good one!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That guy had to be kidding! $100? Seriously? Nobody's ever asked to buy chum..if they did I'd say you could never afford it..it would be like selling your kid.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That guy had to be kidding! $100? Seriously? Nobody's ever asked to buy chum..if they did I'd say you could never afford it..it would be like selling your kid.

Exactly . I love Pork Chop , she's like my baby. I adopted her seven months ago no way would I sell her. I am attached to her.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I might sell my teenagers first, lol!!I cant imagine anyone asking that question!! I have never been asked to sell them but I get the puppies question. I also get the pupparazi, lol. Well that is if they are behaving..

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Never been asked to buy Harlea but I have had a lot of people ask me if they could get on the list for puppies if I was breeding her and complete strangers would get pissy with me when I would tell them she is fixed.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
i bought diesel for £1800, when he was 9 months old i went on a bully walk, pictures got on facebook and she called to say
she would buy him for 3k... its not about money, hes my baby boy:D

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Yes. I took Jewel to the local VFW to show her to an employee at the post. One member saw how behaved and friendly Jewel was and said he would like to buy her. I said she is not for sale. Jewel is Daddy's little girl (well now big girl).

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Today, a guy asked me, will she be having any puppies soon? I said , she spayed and five years old. Then his friend, said, " I will give you $100 right now for her". I said, she's not for sale.

Anyone ever walk up to you and want to buy your English Bulldog?

I know this sounds crazy, but I would be very careful if someone was showing that much interest in my bulldog. I think the only thing that would save her from being taken is that you said she is spayed. Keep an eye on her.

Snoopy3

Nov 5, 2010
Bristol, Connecticut, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Snoopy (RIP), Gus & Layla
I know this sounds crazy, but I would be very careful if someone was showing that much interest in my bulldog. I think the only thing that would save her from being taken is that you said she is spayed. Keep an eye on her.

That's the same thought that just entered my mind while reading this -- who knows what their intention might be.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Ive never had anybody ask to buy Dually but I have had people ask about using him as a stud but he is fixed. Ive had many many people say they want him but to me he is priceless!! Husband and Kids would probably go first!! Dually is the love of my life!!!!! Wouldn't trade him for the world!! People are just crazy!!

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

You are right. I will be keeping my eyes on her, she's my world <3

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ive never had anybody ask to buy Dually but I have had people ask about using him as a stud but he is fixed. Ive had many many people say they want him but to me he is priceless!! Husband and Kids would probably go first!! Dually is the love of my life!!!!! Wouldn't trade him for the world!! People are just crazy!!

People are crazy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.