Have you ever heard of miniature EB's???

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Stella is at the very small end if the akc standard. She is 38 pounds and 12-13 inches tall. Full english, with papers. Bullies are one of the few breeds that have so many different "looks" to them.

OP
F

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Ok, I was just curious really. He is full EB according to his AKC papers and both parents were on site and I could see they were also on the small side and when I asked about their size that was what I was told, that they were mini's.. Now I know, you guys are so smart!! THANKS GUYS!! :hug2:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
There is no such thing as a miniature ENGLISH BULLDOG. It's like decaf coffee...it's not coffee. Non alcoholic beer...it's not beer...

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
There is no such thing as a miniature ENGLISH BULLDOG. It's like decaf coffee...it's not coffee. Non alcoholic beer...it's not beer...

Hahaha 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lcordero24

Mar 29, 2014
I got two "mini english bulldogs" the male, not so mini he weights 43 pounds but the female she weights 27 and both are closer to the year. Originally they were a mix between english bulldog and pugs. By the 80's they took the ones that looked like bulldogs but with the pug size and bred them, same thing they did with the pomsky. Considering the size of a regular EB these are considerably smaller, have the looks and eat less than a regular EB. The health is the same, no improvement. But they are so beautiful and cute.

BoldDeGuard

Aug 4, 2014
Montana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir BoldDeGuard
From what I understand is many breeders are creating their own version of the EBD. I think their technically called alternatives now.....All I know is he is So darn cute, and I love those ears!

I call my boy an EBD, but technically his breeder has created her own line. Very healthy but maybe 85% EBD 15% OEBD and OEBD are complications of many bully breeds to bring back healthy breathing and natural birth.

Any which way, they are all perfect!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with others and Nina, there may be no such thing as a mini EB, just different sizes and shapes,but he's super cute, and a huge sweetie. Love him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.