agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
It's diesels birthday on July 27th he's 2....
I know I say Sarah is my wife but were not married. We are having a big wedding on the 16th of August. Anyways I have just clicked it is my stag weekend on diesels birthday. There's 20 of us leaving England and heading to Edinburgh for the full weekend. I now don't want to go but there's a lot of expense paid out. I feel awful.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Heyyy very big congratulations on the upcoming wedding! You know gotta give it to your girl, she still wants to marry a hairless guy full of tattoo only wearing a kilt :whistle:. Go and enjoy your party. Diesel have no idea when his brithday is anyways. Just be sure to give him a huge fat steak when you get back and a cake, then greet him a happy birthday ;).

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Congratulation on the ball and um I mean wedding. Sounds like Diesels will be going to Edinburgh with dad, that's only fair right?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! :w00t: And your stag party sounds like a blast… you will HAVE to post some pics. I'm sure Lynn wants to see for sure [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] … Lol Anyhoo celebrate Diesel's birthday earlier or when you get back. He won't care, just as long as you guys get to celebrate.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, I agree with Tracey, go to your Stag and enjoy yourself, you only get married once, and lots of money and planning have gone into this day. Diesel doesn't know which day is his Birthday, so you can celebrate before or after you come back. You can bring him back a special gift or treat from your trip.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, I'm sure Diesel wont mind celebrating his birthday a little earlier I really don't think they know when they're birthdays are unlike us.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congratulation on the ball and um I mean wedding. Sounds like Diesels will be going to Edinburgh with dad, that's only fair right?

Exactly... Sounds like a great birthday present for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So @jimmyjj-you did lie to me-you were NOT married! Ha! Still glad I didn't buy the Plane ticket!:p Well, I hope you have some kilty.jpg and enjoy yourself! I am sure you say to EBN they should beerhat.jpggo and have fun because it's end.jpgand you know hatstays.jpg! So go for the big final fling at scotsrockt.jpgand it WILL be the fling.jpg Because when you get back with a BIG hangover>>>>> You then will have the wedding.jpg And you know what comes next?............................. @jimmyjj you will be management.jpg

Then you will be happy to have an excuse to celebrate Diesel's BIRTHDAY!! :nightfever::hifive: Must have batch. party pictures!:yes::ohmy:

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wow and that came from the women in our group guess i need play the advocate, poor poor Diesel asks for nothing gives so much only to be abandoned / jilted. He is a bully and will hold a grudge and how do we know if they know Birthdays just so you can go out with the guys. Guys live to a 100 Bullies not so much, a night with the guys a lifetime with Diesel Ok the woman win enjoy yourself and Congrats at getting hitched.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Congrats on the wedding!!!! Hopefully you'll make him part of the wedding party right???????

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] just sent me a pm asking me how you could treat her this way just when things were starting to heat up between you two. She said she'd iron your kilt if that changes anything..

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congratulations on the hitch!! Diesel will forgive you no worries.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats on the wedding, and I think Diesel gets to go party with you :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] I went out and bought a top of the line iron!! It even has all wheel drive and anti burn!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
So @jimmyjj-you did lie to me-you were NOT married! Ha! Still glad I didn't buy the Plane ticket!:p Well, I hope you have some View attachment 74349 and enjoy yourself! I am sure you say to EBN they should View attachment 74350go and have fun because it's View attachment 74351and you know View attachment 74352! So go for the big final fling at View attachment 74353and it WILL be the View attachment 74355 Because when you get back with a BIG hangover>>>>> You then will have the View attachment 74354 And you know what comes next?............................. @jimmyjj you will be View attachment 74356

Then you will be happy to have an excuse to celebrate Diesel's BIRTHDAY!! :nightfever::hifive: Must have batch. party pictures!:yes::ohmy:

I am not married as I believe you can't tame a lion ( I know I am kidding myself lol )
But if I am being honest I did think you could be my next X wife. You see I love wedding cake. There's always a chance, never say never.
The above post is totally cool 😃😃😃
For a woman xxx. Did a man help you a wee bit to do that or did you have time between ironing training 😳

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.