Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
yty3y7et.jpg

This is a 100lb bulldog that our rescue group just took in. Needless to say, she is on a diet and exercise regime before she is adopted out.

I seen the pic in a previous post and saved it so I could show my husband. She is so huge, yet so adorable! Sometimes I look at it when I get the urge to over feed Henry! Lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
yty3y7et.jpg

This is a 100lb bulldog that our rescue group just took in. Needless to say, she is on a diet and exercise regime before she is adopted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! What is her program to help her lose, do you know?

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
WOW! What is her program to help her lose, do you know?

She's not my foster, but from what I know they take her to hydro therapy. She walks on a treadmill that is under water, which is easier on her joints. I'm sure she's On a diet too. She's seems to be doing very well on her program.

OP
agentbunny

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola
yty3y7et.jpg

I seen the pic in a previous post and saved it so I could show my husband. She is so huge, yet so adorable! Sometimes I look at it when I get the urge to over feed Henry! Lol
That is insane! What does the vet say? That poor baby with that tiny life vest that looks like a hat on her.... LOL

OP
agentbunny

agentbunny

Nov 2, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leo & Lola

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
yty3y7et.jpg

OHH that poor Bully!! I hope you all are able to get her healthy and get her a forever home.. she deserves it. <3

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
nevygy2e.jpg
e9y8e8er.jpg

This is Canelo. On the couch alone he was 81 lbs, the one with my sister he's 71 lbs. Our goal is 60 lbs. to explain the pic with my sister, he was sitting next to her on the couch and decided to move to the ottoman. He has no grace and wouldn't jump, had thee feet over, one still on the couch so she helped him, but then he stopped like "I'm good" and just stayed this way like it was no big deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] I love that video! I felt like I was there in the water with you guys! You have two beautiful doggies! Where is that dog beach in Md.? My sis lives near Annapolis-is it near there somewhere?. I would love to take mine to a place where dogs are allowed, if I get to visit sis! I lived at the "Jersey shore" for years growing up and I miss the water so much!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online