The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Gave Chance a bath after camping and while drying the little bugger he ran wild hit my computer desk knocking it over and my coffee. Needless to say coffee and computers do not mix, it went blank hopefully it can be cleaned or dried out. That is where al the camping pics are amongst a whole bunch of important things UGH luckily there is a spare that i am learning how to use. The husband might not get that shiny new computer after all.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh No, I hope after it dries out, that its okay and works again. Unplug it and let it dry out for a few days, hopefully it will work again. I've never had this happen to a computer, but I have seen it happen to a TV and it worked again after it dried. Good luck. I always close the door when I bath my guys, so they can't run out, and I keep them in the tub, while I dry them, that way when they shake the water stays contained in the tub, and they can't run around.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh man, that stinks… Chance just needs to come to TN for a vaca… Lol :w00t:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh I bet poor Chance, I bet he feels so bad

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I can totally empathize. I'm on laptop #3 after I ruined my first two macbooks by spilling hot tea (!!) on them. It's a painful lesson. Hope yours can be saved.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ron ,I hate to say this but I think your husband paid Chance to run into the computer to ensure he gets thw shiny new computer. I definetly smell conspiracy!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Was it decaf? I spilled a cup of coffee into my laptop once and the computer tech said they can handle decaf...especially Dells.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Gave Chance a bath after camping and while drying the little bugger he ran wild hit my computer desk knocking it over and my coffee. Needless to say coffee and computers do not mix, it went blank hopefully it can be cleaned or dried out. That is where al the camping pics are amongst a whole bunch of important things UGH luckily there is a spare that i am learning how to use. The husband might not get that shiny new computer after all.
Thank goodness Chance is soooooo cute!! Haha

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I say Chance was set up to take the fall on this and the hubby staged the 'accident'

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Definitely a conspiracy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
schimpfy

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Sorry to say that coffee found its way into both computers and all I have now is my phone I will not be on line for awhile take care of each other. Will get back when one is fixed hate using phone

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We'll miss ya! Good Luck.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Coffee in both computers? From chance?
What do you think [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] ? Is Ron mavsfan4lifing us?

Most Reactions