No more litte Mack Daddies

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
So this past Friday day, Mack Daddy was snipped and you should of seen him after I picked him up Friday. It was probably one of the funniest things, its probably how I look after I got my wisdom teeth pulled out or a long night of bar hopping. Well my question is, have you noticed any changes in your EB after his or her surgery? I have reads things online but it seems pretty debatable so I just figure I would ask and see what yall know.

mack.jpg

He was passed out and kept falling over but he was trying so hard to stay awake, he likes to watch TV with my roommate and I but he couldn't stay awake.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The only change I ever noticed was for the better-they lived with girl dogs, and just chilled out!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
just checking responses as Chance has a month to go before the snip and being a male was curious / worried to what kind of answers were / may be posted.

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
I really didnt notice anything different about Colossus. He seemed to regress in his house training, which caused me to pin him up instead of free reign during the day. Im attributing that to coincidence, not necessarily the cutting.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Nope. No real difference in Harlea after she was fixed. Still my little crazy daredevil pup that is afraid of leaves blowing in the wind but not the little snakes we have found in the yard.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
what an adorable picture of him... sleeping or should I say passed out... sitting up.

None of my three had any change after the deed was completed....

OP
Jlambe

Jlambe

Aug 7, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack Daddy
the only thing I have noticed is him being a little more gentle with other dogs but we will give it sometime lol

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Thanks for starting this thread. Patton's surgery is scheduled for July 31st and I'm already crying over having to leave him overnight. Glad to see that everyone says no real change. Patton isn't aggressive so that's not a concern of ours. Btw- your boy is gorgeous!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=9557]Jlambe[/MENTION], that photo of Mack is really too cute! I love it when our bullies try so hard to stay awake when all their bodies really need is sleep!

I didn't see any difference either, post-neutering, w/my boys, btw.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Poor Mack Daddy!!! Haha I always wondered that if you were to get them snipped if they calmed down. Gordo is a wild child!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.