Help.....please :-0

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Yes, steroids cause frequent urination, almost to the point the dog can not control it: incontinence. Of course we found that out the hard way, no warning from our OLD vet...

I hope your baby is better soon, keep us posted.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=1658]Saban Rulz[/MENTION] poor little guy peeing all the time. I don't think that is all having a puppy. Brodie maybe goes out and pees every 2 hours, unless that is odd. Lucky you, got snow...i swear I watched for it...thought i saw it a couple of times but it was only my neighbor's flocked tree in the back of his truck. It did get close so maybe we get it again this year...we got flurries last year...did not last but maybe 1 hour and not everybody saw it. Still hope to see some soon...:pray:. Good luck..

OP
bullylover4ever

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
i will keep all posted. should be able to call vet in the morning, still have lots of snow and as of tonight lots of ice. he doesn't have blood in it nor does he seem like he strains, just squats alot and sometimes its a very small puddle to nothing. thanks for all the insight and for caring :) so glad i found this site! we played in the snow all day so it took me a while to post back! Saban LOVES the snow....mainly to eat :p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Keep us informed! :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.