OK just gross!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
As I have mentioned I got Joe a 75 gal. saltwater tank for Christmas, we were finally able to put fish in it Friday because we had to wait for the Ph level to be right. We entered a 2 foot Dragon Eel, a Piccaso Trigger, an Orange Trigger and a Sweetlip painted Clown, and a Damsel, all an aggressive tank.

The food we have to feed them is fresh squid, shrimp, sardines (well frozen) and Vegas goes NUTS over the smell!!!! He whines when he smells it and believe me it is a strong smell, I have to scrub my hands when I am done cutting and feeding.

Tonight as I am chopping up the food a piece of sardine goes flying off the paper plate and he is all over it! GROSS, no kisses for mommy tonight, I wish I could make him gargle with Listerine!!! He is such a hog, it does not matter if it is dog, people, or FISH food!!

I don't think it will hurt him because it is all fresh, but YUCK!! He is going to have such bad breath for the rest of the night, NO nuggle for him and I tonight~!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Poor Vegas, he is not going to know why he gets no nuggles from mama. You could always use a toothbrush and some peroxide! No, this does not mean your hubby's toothbrush!! :lol:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
ewwwwww....yeah that's gross. You have to wonder....Lola was eating her bone and got crazy with it so she threw up...before I could come back with a towel (i had to gag myself) Brodie had taken care of half of it. Just pure nasty!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], !! Promise it did not enter my mind until you mentioned.......:lol: GREAT IDEA!!!! :up: and NO [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], you CAN NOT have his email address he is a busy man!!! :p

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I don't know why this posted twice???

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
OH come on if fish is the
worse thing he ever eats
you are good to go. I just
read a thread about Bullies
with there heads burred in
cat boxes.

YUCK!!!!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK, now that I have used Joe's toothbrush, some gasoline, and some dental floss, I can nuggle with my boy!!! JUST KIDDING [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] , getting off here and snuggeling before bedtime, good nite all! [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], you KNOW you would have done the same!!! :lol:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thats hilarious guess his breath is better since its nuggle time

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i like sardines, does that mean i can't get any nuggles from you [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]? :lol: i used to have a bull mastiff when i was in high school and a fish tank as well. the fish ate this frozen mix of bloodworms and seafood that came in little frozen squares. otis would be in a dead sleep and would hear the foil package of the fish food and would come tearing into the den whining his brains out for that fish food! it was repulsive smelling. they love stinky stuff. when butler's anal glands leak on something he licks it like it's a delicious bowl of ice cream or something. my previous bulls did the same thing. yuck! :down:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.