Petflow experience

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I had the exact same problem with a bag being punctured when I ordered Fromms from them about 6 months ago but I made a call and they immediately, with no questions asked or picture required, sent me a new bag. I was impressed. Ill pm you if you want and give them my name and address..ask why policy with me was different.

OP
pcchenard

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
I had the exact same problem with a bag being punctured when I ordered Fromms from them about 6 months ago but I made a call and they immediately, with no questions asked or picture required, sent me a new bag. I was impressed. Ill pm you if you want and give them my name and address..ask why policy with me was different.

Thanks, but that won't be necessary.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

OP
pcchenard

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
OK...I thought I would give Petflow another chance to earn some of my business so I gave them a simple task of sending me some Flush Puppies poop bags. I ordered them one week ago today on 9/17/2014. They shipped on Sunday 9/21/2014 and they aren't scheduled for delivery until next Monday 9/29/2014. When I placed the order they were shown as in stock so I know it wasn't a "back order" problem. What. A. Joke. I had to run out and buy some bags at the local store because I ended up running out due to their SLOW delivery time. They have now completely lost my business. I will not buy anything from them ever again and I will NOT recommend their site to anyone.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.