Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Blossom Chomped on My Sons' Finger

Oh man Roger I'd be afraid she would eat our foot, or at least try to chomp on it to get to that treat. Lol. She's the most food oriented dog I've ever seen. We can't even open our cereal box in the kitchen in the morning without her going mental. She thinks all crinkly sounds are her dog food. I'm wondering about my neighbourhood too because this is the second time she's found fruit and tried to eat it. A few months back when we had one of our first nice days, we went on a long walk and she found a whole banana in the grass beside the sidewalk and she tried to scarf that down. Hubby was able to get it away from her, at least she didn't swallow the peel, but she did get the banana that squished out the sides.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I love it. Blossom just needs a little training. And from all your posts that I read, I know you and your family can correct Blossom's appetite.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I had given Goob a new chew toy/bone which I thought was a hard Nylabone type. I was sitting at the computer and watching him chew it when I heard a snap! He had broken a piece off and was eating it!!! He started to gag. I pried his mouth open and pulled out what he was choking on but he bit down not wanting me to take it...STILL...and got my finger. It felt worse than someone smashing it with a hammer!!! He bit through my finger and punctured a hole in my nail...It was terrible but I was more concerned with him. I threw that bone away. It was one of those edible bone type things but it was no match for jaws over here. No more of those.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads