Just a couple of dudes chewing their balls.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]- I resemble that remark! More likely be posted in the EMERGENCY room!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lovely picture Jim , hectic is good -if you ever think your are slightly "losing the plot" sit in one of the red rides and pretend you are a fire engine - it wont help but at least neighbours and "the boys" will be provided with distraction and entertainment xx

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jim, do you live at Toys R Us? either that or you're a valet for pre-schoolers!

Great seeing the boys playing and getting along with each other. It took me awhile to get used to having two too but you will definitely get a new routine down and that will become your new "normal"!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene As for me though..I'm finding 2 bullies is much more hectic than I thought l'm getting a routine down now lol!

Pretty soon it will be like second nature for you Jim… I find that at least 2 dogs can sometimes entertain each other… Lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
@ddnene As for me though..I'm finding 2 bullies is much more hectic than I thought l'm getting a routine down now lol!

Two bullies are something alright, but it is sooo worth it when one of them goes over and gives kisses to the other, or cleans their ears, or goes and plops a toy on the others head to play. It is really the best thing to see and Chum and Hershey sound like they are already well on their way to being brothers.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great picture!!!! I absolutely love it! The thread title had me laughing already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] Well, now poor Jim's secret has been exposed. He has a "fetish". When he gets down and feeling bad, he dresses himself in a large(really large) diaper, and pretends to be a baby again. Unfortunately, he didn't realize that all his "private" baby rides were in the photo background. He was so careful for so long-but
NOW his secret is public! well, it was bound to happen someday! baby.jpg Thank goodness he is still able to take care of "the boys!"

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Can't help it-the TITLE still keeps making me laugh!:haha: Sick? Yeah well do you think that title was an INNOCENT incident? ha!

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Too cute... Ellie destroyed a ball like that in one day... Blue chunks every where....

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]..there have been many times Ive thought You were really casper under a different name...Now I am convinced of it!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh Jim, you have a bully paradise going on!!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Great photo! They are so handsome.

Looks like you live at the little tyke factory.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.