A situation- can't anyone help?

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Hey guys- so I always look at bullies online and stumbled across a sweet 2 year old male from a breeder. After going back and forth for awhile she has agreed to give him to me. However I am unable to take him as I am at the pet limit for my association. He is in need of neutering, double cherry eye, also is in the early stages of dysplasia from what I'm told. What do you guys think? Can anyone take him and afford the vet bills? I would hate for him to go into a resue/shelter.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Where is this boy located?

**The one true gift in life is to love and to be loved**

hbwright

Jul 2, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Margot
I think it would be wonderful for you to help find a rescue that can take him, and maybe do some fundraising for them to help with his medical cost. I am currently fostering a girl for rescue. There are benefits to a good reputable rescue. They get their treatments, recover, get trained in a loving, safe home while waiting for their perfect forever home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

there is a rescue there.... OKLAHOMA-Tornado-Alley-Bulldog-Rescue
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] ---- anything we can do to help [MENTION=6209]Scueva[/MENTION] get this baby to rescue?

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Getting him into a loving rescue would be WORLDS better than a shelter. He will be in good hands in the right rescue. I follow the Oklahoma rescue on FB and they seem very caring. It sounds like that would be best for him. They will get him in a great foster home and adopted out to the right family willing to take on all of his challenges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
[MENTION=6209]Scueva[/MENTION], Tornado Alley would be good to contact. Their information is in the adoption site, but I found a number on their FB page: (405) 496-4938

Members online

No members online now.