F

Frankie's Mama

Jul 9, 2014
Muskegon, MI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank the Tank Bowne AKA "Frankie"
Sorry guys, been a busy few days!! Frankie saw the vet and got his 8 week shots. Everything went great! :whew: The vet said that more than likely he was cold or excited (just like some of you said!). I have been keeping track the past couple days and noticed that he only seems to do this when he goes out first thing in the morning or late at night. I know it is July 15 but it is only 61 here so I'm thinking he is just freezing his lil' bully booty off!! I'm headed now to Pet Smart (his favorite place so far...) to look for a sweater.. I also laughed at people who did that... I know, I'm awful!! Thank you all for your help and support, it means the world to me!!! :thanks:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sorry guys, been a busy few days!! Frankie saw the vet and got his 8 week shots. Everything went great! :whew: The vet said that more than likely he was cold or excited (just like some of you said!). I have been keeping track the past couple days and noticed that he only seems to do this when he goes out first thing in the morning or late at night. I know it is July 15 but it is only 61 here so I'm thinking he is just freezing his lil' bully booty off!! I'm headed now to Pet Smart (his favorite place so far...) to look for a sweater.. I also laughed at people who did that... I know, I'm awful!! Thank you all for your help and support, it means the world to me!!! :thanks:

Glad to hear he's okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Sorry to hear about the shivering but glad to hear Frankie is OK. The weird cooler weather that is being experienced your way and min is a "Polar Vortex" or a big dip in the norhtern jet stream. The dog days of summer shall return. I am going to enjoy while it lasts. Too bad it is not the weekend.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online