Thankyou for a bully moment at the nhra ..

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Hi , This week we went to Norwalk Ohio ,for the NHRA Mellow Yellow Drag races. We left Ellie with my son to look after.
It was three days since we left home and I was missing my Ellie . It was Sunday morning we were going to our seats ,and what do I
see a big EB sitting on a golf cart.. I ran up not even thinking and gave the big Tan colour bully a big hug...not even asking if he was friendly ..but other
people were petting him... the gentleman told he it was his daughter's dog and he was just watching him for her.. He "the Bully" was very well taken care of,
clean ears,clipped nails ,,no red face, the bully inspection... After giving him a tail rub ..which he enjoyed to the max, which only a Bully owner knows how..
I said good bye and thanked him so much for my EB fix... did I need that...
Feeling so happy we had a great day at the races.. but I never seen the bully again that day

Her dad said she goes on the Bull Dog web site ...But didn't know which one..so if you took your Bull dog to the NHRA DRAG RACES IN NORWALK OHIO LAST SUNDAY..
THANK YOU FROM THE CRAZY LADY BULLDOG LOVER ,,,YOU MADE MY DAY..

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nothing better than a Bulldog fix when you are missing your baby!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's a fun story, [MENTION=9749]MARY BARNES[/MENTION] ! I am always thrilled and excited whenever I spot an EB when i'm out and about and i MUST introduce myself to him/her whenever that happens. :heart::bully:

OP
MARY BARNES

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
Thanks ..i knew some would understand.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Understand??? Are you kidding me?? We were on the beach for Memorial Day with all of our friends, when along comes a man and his bully!! I jumped up and started yelling "A BULLDOG"!! Off I went. We had a great conversation about food, allergies, all things bully. My friends thought I was insane.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online