Testing Momma's Patience

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Brink is determined to get me to yell at him. This chunky monkey is only 8 months old and now that he is 50+ pounds and harder to pick up, has decided it is time to rebel against the establishment and start peeing indoors again as though we had not mastered potty training complete with giving notice by sitting at the door! And taking big shark bites out of my flip flops :cursing:

He shall not get his wish though, so VIRTUAL SCREAMS :yell:

Little furry butt, he's lucky I love him and have purchased lots of cleaning supplies :sneaky2:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh I feel your pain!!!! Bocephus is nine months old and firmly in the bratty bulldog stage. I have found going back to the basics and using time out is working wonders. A peanut can with a few coins in it, shaken at him instantly redirects his attention in order to correct him. Good luck!!! I hear this stage passes as well

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh the stinker!!! Yep, as Kori stated...back to basics with him and maybe add in 'nothing in life is free'

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My goodness! Will you believe me if I tell you it gets better? It really does! Just regroup to puppyhood again, he will get it. The "teenager" stage is always a tough battle but worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hang in there lol. Teenage stage is where they try to push their bounderies. They know they are now bigger and stonger so they would test you. Just stay firm, consistent and never lose your patience :yes:. Stay strong girl, remember we're here for you.

Most Reactions