The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
As you may of read we put our cat Dauber down today and i thank everyone for the kind words. Feeling a bit off i decided to have some of my medicinal marijuana well somehow unbeknownst to me Chance managed to get some. Forward a couple of hours i wake him for his final pee he is outside and very wobbly unable to stand. Grab the dog, husband and off to the emergency vet thinking OMG he swallowed something and it is causing a blockage. Well we were sent away from the first emergency vet because they had no surgeon in case, so they directed us to another vets. I am holding Chance fearing for his life and on our way to a different vet madder than a hornet for wasting precious time. Some tests and questions and thank the lord he is only stoned a shot some charcoal and i don't know how many frayed nerves but an expensive lesson learned. Was hoping to stay out of the vets but he gets his rabies shot next week - so adds more grey hair.:wallbang:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Poor baby xx ;-( we have neighbours who smoke that (not for medical reasons) if we smell anything we go inside with the girls just in case

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So sorry about your cat. If you are smoking your "medicine" around Chance-he is breathing it in anyway. Happy that it didn't hurt him-but if you are smoking with him in the area-he is smoking also.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm sorry you had to spend money at vet and i'm glad chance is ok. I do find this a smidge funny. The same thing happened to my friend except instead of a 50+lb Bulldog she has a yorkie poo!!! Poor little thing was pretty stoned. Vet said no worries.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Bring Chance down to Washington. it is legal now and our first pot store that sells it legally opened today. I am sorry for your worry but this thread put a smile on my face. We had a cat that ate my ex's uncles stash. Man, his uncle was pissed and the cat (Hobbs if that says something) was :bad::excited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.