EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wondering If I'm Doing the Right Thing

I agree w/everyone else on this one Henny… just like kids personalities. Some LOVE to play w/other kids, and some (like my son) would just rather observe the action from the sidelines. I don't think that means that he HATES it, he's just more observant than a participant. Maybe give it another go and see if he acts excited when you drop him off...

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Real Name
    Desiree
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    General Patton
    Likes (Received)

How's Finn doing?? Did you take him back to day care? I take Patton to day care every day Monday through Friday and on the weekends he sits at the garage door waiting to be taken to the car and driven to day care! From what they tell me he plays all day with everyone. Either way I hope he's having fun!
    Proud to be Patton's Mommy.

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pattonsmom View Post
    How's Finn doing?? Did you take him back to day care? I take Patton to day care every day Monday through Friday and on the weekends he sits at the garage door waiting to be taken to the car and driven to day care! From what they tell me he plays all day with everyone. Either way I hope he's having fun!
    hey Desiree, I haven't taken the boys back to daycare. I was thinking I might do it this Saturday for a few hours. Tate I know will be happy to attend and I'll see how Finn's reaction in the car is. If he shows resistance again like before, I won't bring him inside.

Wow, Patton sure does love day care, doesn't he?! that's so cute how he waits in the garage to go. He must have tons of fun there with all of his friends!

Real Name
    Desiree
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    General Patton
    Likes (Received)

Well if you do take them I hope they have fun! I wish they had a camera so I can watch them play. However I am really happy with the place. They have ample supervision and they have a handful of bulldogs so they are familiar with the heat restraints so that makes me feel better. (I'm still a nervous nelly about it). Patton got a compliment yesterday actually when I picked him up. The front desk lady who goes to the back to get them said that when his name gets called all the dogs run to the fence, as I'm sure they all do when someone's name gets called at pick up time, but he doesn't push his way through. She said he is the perfect gentlemen and politely waits his turn to get through. I was one proud Mom yesterday.

Hope you have a great weekend!
    Proud to be Patton's Mommy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads