Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It could just be allergies, or his eye got irritated by something. Can you see anything in his eye? Try some over the counter eye drops like Refresh from the drugstore and put some in his eye. It will help flush it out if something is in his eye, and will help with the redness. Keep an eye on it, just in case it is an eye infection starting, it doesn't look like one now, but could be one starting. If it does turn into an infection or gets worse, have the vet look at it. Hope it's to hing serious.

OP
chevybulldog

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
U think its a food allergies I just switch he's food to salmon but I gave him salmon oil in the past and tat never happened

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
It could be allergies. Could be the beginning of cherry eye. Either way your vet will be able to let you know the best course of action

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
U think its a food allergies I just switch he's food to salmon but I gave him salmon oil in the past and tat never happened

He is so darn cute! I would think environmental allergies could cause this, but not necessarily food. Monica gave you great info... keep close watch and any additional change have your vet check it out

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Something is certainly off, when it comes to the eyes I would get him to the vet to check it out just in case he scratched it, a small scratch can turn into an ulcer very quickly, and are very painful.

Is he squinting at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
chevybulldog

chevybulldog

Jun 6, 2014
Thank u for info got him some eye drop it looks a Lil better tis morning I'll update

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Our boy Abbott has had eye issues since he was about 6 months.He has allergies and has had two entropion surgeries.His eyelids roll in causing his eyelashes to lay on his eyeball, not much fun for them or their parents.Just keep putting drops in and keep can eye on him..no pun intended. Lok

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online