Male or Female and why

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
My bf always had girl dogs growing up so that's what he prefered. I didn't really care as long as he finally said yes to getting a puppy haha. I also am not a fan of the "red rocket" hahahhaha. After reading yalls thoughts about girls liking men and boys being more affectionate I would have to agree. June is not a cuddly dog, and loves to play with my bf and is super sweet... just not in a cuddly lovable way.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I have a female and male.My girl wears the fur in this house, she taunts him and waves toys in our males face.She is way more active than him but not as cuddly.He is submissive and a whiner but he can get aggressive with us when playing and grooming him.There is a lot of discipline with him.lok

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I noticed the males are more cuddly and affectionate in general handled a yellow lab and chihuahua ( males).

My Pork Chop is a diva and affectionate on her terms. Kinda of like cat lol She's a rescue only had her for going on 7 months this month on the 14 th.
I wanted a boy ended up with a girl. She's gorgeous !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Agreed females tend to act like divas - we only have a females to keep the right balance in the house -hubby ia hubby is only male in the house and since im the boss i like it that way xxx
Also males tend to be more hunky chunky -so if you love strong features males might be your choice xx

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.