Huge tahks to everyone

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thank you to everyone who responded to my crazy frantic post. I just noticed it was in the polls section. I wans't even thinking at that time. The vet said to watch him and call if anything changes but he should be fine.Ive finally calmed down and feel like the worst parent in the world. You guys are the best . So glad I found this place.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You are welcome. It is nice to have someone to turn to when you are freaking out :eek:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
whew, I am glad you can rest a little. Just keep an eye on Dozer but I am sure he will be fine.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Anytime that is what we are
here for. I'm sure he will be fine.

Speaking of fine where is Jozi?
Its to quite in here!!

JOZI!!!!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh..I am so thankful that Dozer is OK! I was sick to my stomach thinking he might have ingested that. :whew:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
So far normal Dozer, ea,t bark because im not paying attention to him, chew, sleep, potty, bark becuase the cat isnt paying attention to him, chew chew chew, sleep SNORE lol I think we are good, Again I am so greatful for all of your concerns for us it means a lot to us.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
That's what this site is for! I know if Bertie ate poison, or somehting bad, I would be frantic and freaking out too! She's my baby!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I know what you mean!!! This board is Heaven sent. I had a problem with Bear and it was late here on the East Coast to call my breeder and I actually looked up a breeder on the West coast to ask them a question because I was freaking out and figured they'd be awake. The breeder I got a hold of I can't remember but she was in AZ and was sooooo helpful. This website was posted on her webpage and she directed me here and I've been on it ever since.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Soooo glad Dozer seems to be okay! What a scary scary situation! I know I would have freaked out too....they are our babies and it is horrible when something happens to them!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.