We almost made it!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
We left Sunday for Northern VA and we are currently at my parents in Philly for the weekend (just arrived today). No major issues with the trip. The only big issue was Curly not eating during the ride - then eating at the end of the night and then having his bilious vomiting issues...so I started feeding him cheese throughout the ride so his stomach wouldn't be upset.

On another note, my fat boy will be one on Monday :) I can't believe it!

For some reason tapatalk won't let me post a pic - I have a great one of Curls in Yellowstone...it will come later :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
In case i miss it :birthday6::confetti:One year old what a difference a year makes and just think in a year he will be a teen for a year. Glad to hear the traveling went well minus the eruptions and a wee jealous would love to see Yellowstone. Butt scratches for Curly

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You are in Philly? Where? I can come steal, er, I mean visit Curly

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
We are in east Oaklane (next to Elkins park). We have a BBQ tonight and leave tomorrow but we are planning to make many trips to Philly in the near future so we can arrange a meeting soon!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I hope his car trip for the rest of the way is uneventful. Our poor babies just don't like change. Good luck in VA it's beautiful out there

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are in east Oaklane (next to Elkins park). We have a BBQ tonight and leave tomorrow but we are planning to make many trips to Philly in the near future so we can arrange a meeting soon!

Great let me know... I am about 30-40 mins from Elkins Park.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad the trip is going well so far. My bullies love road trips.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.