Ohhh lord help me!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Pooorrrr Stinky Monkey has a hole, he is 3.5 years old and Vegas's go to!!! I can't sew a button on!! But for the sake of Vegas, I am going to go buy a needle and thread tomorrow to repair. Veg is so gentle with stinky monkey sucking his nose every night and after years of wash and wear he has developed a hole. :( Please pray for us, (LOL) that mommy can try to sew this up. Yes he has no eyes, and his flat monkey face is protruding like a pelican, but it is his baby. Joe once tried to play "keep away" and that was the first I seen of "head tremours" so no more playing with monkey. Pooor Monkey and Pooor Vegas!! [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Notice who is photo bombing as I take a pic of poor monkey!!

Stinky Monkey 3.5 years ago!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh no!!!! NOT STINKY!!! :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG~!!!!! I am falling out of my chair laughing!! what a difference 3.5 years make, Monkey looks like a monster~!!! LMAO!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Vegas is watching closely what you are doing with his best friend!!!! Sending prayers that all mending ends up well.... Sending good vibes too.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh no!!!! NOT STINKY!!! :cry:

I am seriously falling out of my chair from the before and after, OMG, LOL~!!!! Made my whole day~!!! LOL

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
may the needle be mighty and the corrective surgery go well for Vegas's happiness could very well depend on this. 3.5 years is longer than some marriages

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I am right there with you on the lack of sewing skills. Stinky must be saved and extraordinary efforts are called for! Good luck with the reconstruction! We are pulling he makes it through and is back being mauled soon

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh no. Not Stinky! Harlea is the same way with her Brett. I wish we could get 3.5 years out of a stuffie. They only last about 4 months with Harlea.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am seriously falling out of my chair from the before and after, OMG, LOL~!!!! Made my whole day~!!! LOL

I'm seriously falling out if my chair picturing you with a needle and thread! :ROFL:

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
They do have doll hospitals, surely there must be a stinky monkey hospital !!! Awwwh sending prayers that your fingers will be steady as a surgeon!!! Lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor Monkey, and poor Vegas. Hope mommy can fix his friend. I wish I could give my guys stuffies. I see so many cute ones in the pet stores, but sadly they would eat them and then we'd be in trouble.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
May the force be with you. If my family sees sewing stuff in my hands, they check to make sure they are in the right house. My prayers for stinky!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh NO!!! Poor Vegas... Hopefully Stinky's surgery will go well. We will need an update on this one... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

M

MaggieluvsBuster

So so sad for them, send them to to me I'll fix them, I do that for my baby Buster all the time. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.