Need new food bowls...recs?

MajorBully

Jun 20, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major, Moses(RIP)
Hey y'all we are having to buy Major new good bowls because his head is getting too big for the current bowls. Any recommendations?

dunky

May 31, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Allie
I use Bella Bowls for my bullies. They are fairly wide and not as high compared to a lot in the same size, plus they have a non skid bottom and a stainless steel inner part. The outside is plastic though, so I have to pick them up otherwise the dogs like to chew on them lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I use Stainless Steel and wash after each feeding and drinking. About 90% are allergic to plastic and we all go with SS.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
stainless steel are best

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree with SS suggestions, we also use Stainless Steel, and put them through the dishwasher every night.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have both stainless steel and ceramic. The ceramic bowls are actually fiesta ware and have a high finish gloss so they clean up really good. Just stay away from plastic as it holds germs and bacteria even when clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eljeffe23

Apr 1, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronson
I got one of the "bun cake" slow eat bowls to ensure that my guy doesn't eat too fast. If yours is anything like mine, the slow eater bowls are a good idea.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.