Puppy Swaying

loalsa

Jun 24, 2014
Hi all I'm hoping you can put my over active mind at ease, I've been sent a video of my new Bully pup she's 6weeks 2days and on the video she's sat there swaying slightly side to side and the breeder is calling her a few times before she looks and walks over. Is that a normal thing for bully's? I'm worried I guess because I had a King Charles Cavalier who had Syringomyelia 😞

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry to hear about your baby… I will tag some members here that will be able to advise you about your puppy. Can you post the video on here, that would be a big help...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would need to see the video, but if she is doing what I think she is from what you are describing, it is normal. If you can post the video, that would be great.

OP
loalsa

loalsa

Jun 24, 2014
I would need to see the video, but if she is doing what I think she is from what you are describing, it is normal. If you can post the video, that would be great.

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby… I will tag some members here that will be able to advise you about your puppy. Can you post the video on here, that would be a big help...

I'm not sure how to post a video off YouTube?
I haven't got her yet I pick her up in just over a week now.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
omg,..... she is a beauty!! i do not know about the swaying, but if you had not told us i do not think i would have noticed it

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She seems fine, a lot of times they will do that when they are tired and trying to stay awake. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think she's fine, she's still learning motor skills and looks like a darling little normal pup. She's got a cute growl too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
loalsa

loalsa

Jun 24, 2014
Thanks alot you've all helped put my mind at ease 😬

She seems fine, a lot of times they will do that when they are tired and trying to stay awake. :)

The breeder said she was tired too as had been playing and had food.
Thanks again

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Oh how cute! Congrats on your new pup. They are soooo cute at that age. I think she acts normal for a pup of her age. I love the clumsy, fall asleep in the middle of playing stage.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:rofl: like me when i am in meetings at work :facepalm:

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Baby bullies act like their head weigh a ton, they will sway and nod a lot when they are pups, if you put your hand out they will lay their head in it! Btw you have an adorable pup!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She looks completely normal to me as well... Congrats she's adorable!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Omg! So adorable!! Makes me want another pup that age!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
loalsa

loalsa

Jun 24, 2014
Baby bullies act like their head weigh a ton, they will sway and nod a lot when they are pups, if you put your hand out they will lay their head in it! Btw you have an adorable pup!!!

Thank you I'm so excited to get her on 13th😬

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.