Things are going to get real exciting around here soon!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
waiting.jpg
Chum is looking absolutely ecstatic (isnt he?) while anxiously awaiting the arrival of his new baby brother Hershey! Tomorrow is the big day @2BullyMama will be picking him up in Philly and meeting me halfway! While I am looking forward to taking Hershey into my family with open arms I am also very conscious of the situation that brings him to me and grieve for @RaRett Rick and his wife Dottie over having to make this tremendous sacrifice. Rick I promise Hershey will get the love and care he's used to and deserves and Ill keep you updated with pics and stories!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
You are awesome Jim, and Hershey is a lucky guy, I hope it works out for you, and Chumley and Hershey become close brothers. I will be watching for your updates, and pictures of Chum and Hershey together. It's so great that Hershey and Gizmo were adopted by members of EBN, where Rick can keep in touch, and see updates of them, and know that they are safe, loved, and cared for.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Chumley will be the best big brother out there...i know it! I think he's just hiding his excitement right now. :yes:

I think it's so wonderful that Christine will be picking up Hershey and then Jim will be meeting her half-way. Just another example of "teamwork" and family here, and the loving and dedicated community of EBN. Thanks to all of you for opening up your hearts.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Thanks Jim and Chumley..... I have no doubts in this match up, and when we know of a MABR event in Asbury Park NJ. That I can travel too. (Bullypooloza in the spring?) and that we can get together for some butt scrunchies

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Jim you and your family have hearts of gold. I am happy and sad at the same time.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I had obviously missed something here as I was unaware Hershey was going to Jim's and Gizmo is also going to a EBN home.

This absolutely amazes me the people of EBN what everyone does for each other it really is just one big happy family, it saddens me what Rick and Dottie face ahead and without their babies but knowing they are going to great homes must help them in this very hard decision.

Where is Gizmo going?

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Chumley looks about as thrilled as Ruthie did when Brutus came.

what a wonderful thing you are doing for Hershey. I cant wait to see them together!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Jim, I'm so excited for you & Chums… I think he's going to be a wonderful BIG brother!!! :w00t: I'm so jealous that you & Christine get to meet up too… we need to plan an EBN picnic somewhere for the rest of us!!! Lol On a more serious note, I can't say enough about my EBN family. [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION] you guys have really shown that this page is ALL about the bullies… I LOVE all of you :heartsign:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Car is gased up and I am off from work and ready for the transport of the first special delivery.... I have precious cargo and will be sure to take extra caution while driving up 95/Jersey turnpike from Philly to Elizabeth NJ to meet Jim and give him his new family member!

I will take pics and post when i get back home tomorrow night

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
there you go making me all teary again so happy for the pups and continuing prayers for Rick and Dottie

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy things worked out for everyone, and a big thanks to Christine [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] for helping out with the transport.

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
You guys ROCK! Awesome people!

M

MaggieluvsBuster

there you go making me all teary again so happy for the pups and continuing prayers for Rick and Dottie
Chumley will be the best Big Brother ever! Jim you and your family are awesome people for doing this, Thank you from all of us! Rick get well, and God Bless!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.