Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
[MENTION=4262]LucysMom[/MENTION] it is very sad for Rick and Dottie to have to part with their babies on top of everything else but knowing they are going to two good homes must be such a relief for them.

I cant thank you and Jim [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] enough for doing this and we along with Rick and Dottie still get to see Hershey and Gizmo growing. Just such a beautiful thing you are both doing :grouphug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just ready through all of this. Such and incredible bittersweet thing that is happening for all in such sad circumstances. Like [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] said above, Hershey and Gizmo are going to such loving homes and he, and Dottie, will be able to continue to see them through here. [MENTION=4262]LucysMom[/MENTION] I am very happy for you and Gizmo. [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION], I am very happy for you and Hershey too. Emma didn't accept Sally for about 2 weeks. It was a work at first getting them integrated but they're fantastic now and Hershey and Chums will be I'm sure.

You all are angels!

Members online