RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Lost for words...Your babies have loving homes...I only hope you'll recover from this and the paralysis.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im lost for words here too , EBN members are like a family xxx
Love to all of you

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Here too... i know how extremely difficult it must be for you to rehome them but you found them such wonderful families. You can atleast now not worry about their wellbeing (though i know you would still be) and concentrate on recovering quickly. Sending you lots of love, hugs and healing thoughts.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Rick, I can't even imagine how hard this decision was for you… and what you have done is out of LOVE for your babies!!! Nobody has the right to make judgements, you have put them first and for that I commend you… It sounds like your babies are already LOVED in their new homes. [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] [MENTION=4262]LucysMom[/MENTION] I can't say enough about how AWESOME you both are for taking these babies into your home. This right here proves that EBN DOES make a difference for the bullies...

Rick, you are still in my prayers… and I hope that you will continue to be a part of our EBN family!!! :hug:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Rick, I can't even imagine how hard this decision was for you… and what you have done is out of LOVE for your babies!!! Nobody has the right to make judgements, you have put them first and for that I commend you… It sounds like your babies are already LOVED in their new homes. @Chumley @LucysMom I can't say enough about how AWESOME you both are for taking these babies into your home. This right here proves that EBN DOES make a difference for the bullies...

Rick, you are still in my prayers… and I hope that you will continue to be a part of our EBN family!!! :hug:

Tracey has said it for me, and I, too will continue to pray for your recovery. Life has taken a rough turn for you-I know you will miss your babies-but SO wonderful that you know where they are-and that they have wonderful homes, and did not have to go to strangers/where you would always wonder and worry. If it must happen-something positive has come out of a negative.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I am so happy they have found two great homes. Thank you [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4262]LucysMom[/MENTION] for taking them in. I hope you have a speedy recovery Rick, so get well soon and I hope you still stay here and let us know how you are doing.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh I am so sorry you have to deal with this all I will be sending many prayers out to you , your family and your babies .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.