SUV ramp

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ok this clicking on ads is gonna get me in trouble.....but I'm not going alone....Someone was lamenting a few months ago about how hard it was lifting their bully up into their SUV....well look what I found at Fosters and smith.....they have several types.
Seems like it would be cheaper than a chiropractor.

Dog Supplies: Pet Stairs & Dog Ramps

Free shipping right now too.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] I know I was one of the ones saying lifting 61 lbs in and out of our SUV was killing my back, thanks for the link! If only I could get those stairs and one of the bath stations desertskybulldogs got for Christmas so I would not have to lift him in the tub, bend over to wash him and lift him out of the tub, my back would thank me!

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] when I posted that I thought of you and Vegas, but wasn't sure...I have CRS real bad sometimes.

I thought you had a walk in shower for Vegas?

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I have a walk in shower in my master bedroom that is MINE, he just gets stuck behind the curtain occasionally when he walks through, when I first got him I did put him in the shower with me to wash him and it was to big of a hassle keeping him in and me being wet, I had to scrub the bathroom from top to bottom. I have a main bathroom that has a tub-shower and that is where I bathe him. It was nice this summer when it was 110 out I took him out on our cement driveway with the water hose and bathed him, he loves the hose and I have no mess to clean other than rinsing down my drive!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
You guys just need a new car, :lol:. I have a PT Cruiser, pretty small and low to the ground. So I just open the door and they hop in. If I had an SUV, I'd have to have stairs, a ramp or a lift. I can't lift these guys now, at 35 lbs.

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], I have a little sports car that sits very low to the ground that he jumps right in to, but it sits so low he can't see out the window real good so everytime we go bye-bye he heads straight to the SUV, I put him in the back seat but he always manages to jump in the rear so he has 3 big windows to look out of. Spoiled Brat!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Thats pretty clever... I just got a new SUV a couple days ago. It has an air suspension system that will lower or raise the SUV... I'm pretty sure the ramp would have been much cheaper :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.