Can they reach and lick that part down there?

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Ok, I am so laughing right now about some of these comments ( going to town, snorting & slurping, rubbing). Good grief. There was a viral video years ago I think it was a frenchie who rubbed himself and the owner put it to the song I touch myself. LOL

I've have no experience with boys but I have never witnessed my girls reach their girly parts except when one got really sick and dropped quite a bit of weight. I was in shock when I saw her as I didn't think they could get to those parts. I guess a few have the flexibility to get there if they want to.

hilarylogan

May 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Something similar happened to our EB Winnie. He kept having stuff leak from his peepee. I asked the vet about it, and she said it was because most EB's cannot clean themselves properly down there so it can sometimes cause an infection. She recommended that we use a small syringe to insert into that area and flush with warm water. Make sure he is laying on a towel because the last thing you want is a mess! It does not hurt them just be sure to pull the skin forward enough to insert the tip of syring and flush with water. I did this for a couple of weeks with Winnie and it helped tremendously!! Hope this helps your bully!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I dont think most bulldogs can lick their genitals. There may be rare exceptions. But I have seen one going through all sorts of contortions trying to, but unsuccesful. Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online