Does anyone leave there dogs/puppies collars on all the time?

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
My two girls have their collars on 24/7 unless they are getting a bath. I've gotten so used tot hem having the collars on that we call them naked puppies when we take them off for bath time, lol.
Lol awww that's so cute.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Walley-Bubba wears his comfort collar all the time with no ill effects.
I'm more worried about him getting out with no collar and so no ID tags.
Even though he's chipped, if he did get out, the collar/tags with our contact information would help anyone to contact us right away.

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba wears his comfort collar all the time with no ill effects.
I'm more worried about him getting out with no collar and so no ID tags.
Even though he's chipped, if he did get out, the collar/tags with our contact information would help anyone to contact us right away.
Ya see that's what I am thinking as well the chip I want to get and set up is called save a life Tracey actually turned me to it. It's for the chip they send you out a tag and it has u r reg. Number on it so someone call look it up and you can post up address phone number any information you want to help get u r dog back. I like it cause you don't have to just take them to a vet.or shelter.

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
I have had such a hard time with collars..Romeo is so big that I cannot find a harness that fits him and he knows how to back up and duck out of regular collars..I have quite the collection.. I have just been using chain chokers on both of them for walks and usually nothing in the house..Fatso is a great walker and stays right by my side but Romeo tends to try to be in front and pulls in some situations..originally I bought a double leash and the second time we used it they both pulled at the same time to chase a squirrel and the brackets popped off and I had to chase them down the street.. I got another but it's hard to use bc they rarely walk in sync

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
I have had such a hard time with collars..Romeo is so big that I cannot find a harness that fits him and he knows how to back up and duck out of regular collars..I have quite the collection.. I have just been using chain chokers on both of them for walks and usually nothing in the house..Fatso is a great walker and stays right by my side but Romeo tends to try to be in front and pulls in some situations..originally I bought a double leash and the second time we used it they both pulled at the same time to chase a squirrel and the brackets popped off and I had to chase them down the street.. I got another but it's hard to use bc they rarely walk in sync
Lol that is so funny cause I just took Chubbs today to go get a harness (he has never been on one) my husband and I had a difficult time finding one his size even collars. That what the previous owner used was choke collar. I feel so bad using it so we went to petsmart and we ended up getting a harness. We only found one we liked and that fit. I wanted to also buy him clothes I was praying they had xxl um they don't I tried to squeeze a xl on him and it took me and my husband to pry him out of just one arm lol. I hear you sound like you have a big boy as well I would love to see pix and know can u find any clothes for him and if so where? Ya Chubbs also pulls out of collars but do you have ur dogs tags on the choke collar?

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Poor Romeo has no clothes..nothing ever fits..he has two sweaters and a coat that fit and they are hideous lol..he is 95 lbs..sometimes targets clothes will fit around but then they are too long.. And yes I keep their tags on the choke collars bc that's all I have been using for walks for awhile now..I hate the way they look..I feel like it makes them look mean but they can't get out of them..i found someone on etsy that makes custom harnesses and am thinking about ordering one.

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor Romeo has no clothes..nothing ever fits..he has two sweaters and a coat that fit and they are hideous lol..he is 95 lbs..sometimes targets clothes will fit around but then they are too long.. And yes I keep their tags on the choke collars bc that's all I have been using for walks for awhile now..I hate the way they look..I feel like it makes them look mean but they can't get out of them..i found someone on etsy that makes custom harnesses and am thinking about ordering one.
omg that's how big Chubbs is. Lol targets get dog clothes? They fit? I would love.to see a picture plssss. Ya I was thinking of making some myself like altering some I find that I like for him. Man why do they have to be so big. They have such cute stuff but nothing fits collars harnesses lol my husband is like we'll we are going to have to get him leather stuff cause that's all that's going to fit him. But I want him to look cute not mean.

Most Reactions