Just wanted to spout off...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear is a BRAT. He won't leave my pony tail alone, shoot I take it out and he tries to bite my hair and pull anyway. He's been acting like an imbecile for the past couple of days when he isn't sleeping, he is on constant bulldogging mode!!!!

He thinks the table is his bed, he smashes his jolly egg into every piece of furniture and wall i have, he won't stop humping my beagle, and forget the wood frame my bed is on he gnaws at and isn't supposed to be under in the first place. I think he is pissed I took the Christmas tree down.

On the other hand he cuddles and is giving tons of kisses in between being a nut so I smash my face in his face because I can. :heart::heart::heart::heart::bully:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
this made me laugh out loud! Vegas does not bother my hair unless it is in a ponytail and he crawls up my back to attack! Vegas too has been acting like an imbecile today, on my last nerve!!! We went and finally got fish for our saltwater tank and so we are not paying attention to him so he goes spaz-man on us, getting on the couch which he is not aloud, pulling his blankie out of his crate, barking, anything to get our attention away from the tank, it was ridiculous and very annoying and very self-centered! Bear is not mad the tree is down, he is made because he did not win and get the skirt!! :lol: I love my Vegas but then there are some days and today is definately one of those days!!! Total selfish brat!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Sorry to hear your boys are driving you nuts. Bear and Vegas are waaaaay too cute to stay mad at them! I've had my baby granddaughter all day today, so Ida and Gertie have been either outside or in their crates. (Because Marlie is on the floor with her toys and Gertie plows her over and steals her toys >.<, speaking of brats!!).

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
awww... they are all to cute to stay mad at!!! I can say that Beefy is asleep except for maybe an hour a day when he bullybutts me with his head and chewbaccas me until i will play fetch and tug with him :p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sometimes I think to myself how EASY it would be.... how CLEAN my house would be.... but then I think WOW HOW BORED WOULD I BE????? :eek:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o my everyone of yall's post has had me :lol:.... they may be brats but they're our brats

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.