I have a genius, and I think you will agree!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So tonight I am all laid back snuggeling with Vegas, I whisper in is sweet ear, "do you want some peanut butter" he flew like a bat out of He*l to his crate!! :w00t: I was so shocked I can't get over it!!!

This is the story behind.....years ago I would put peanut butter in his kong and it got all over my area rug, so he soon learned if he wanted this treat to go to his crate and I put his kong in the corner so he can lick it out without the kong going all over the place. NEVER in a million years would I expect him to know what the word peanut butter was!!! But he sure did, he ran to his crate and waited on me to fill his kong like a good boy.

I am simply amazed!! Joe keeps laughing telling me I am fooled, but I told him I would post this to thousands of bully lover's and they would agree!! He is simply a genius!! He knew the word Peanut Butter without me getting out the jar or anything. :bravo:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Way to go Vegas! One smart bully.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
They do know treat words..We give ours frozen yogurt treats and we say do you want yoggies and they go straight to the kitchen and sit until we give them their treats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Of course he is a genius. They all are! They just hide it well so we don't expect them to do too many things on command hahahahahasohahahahahaso

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
They are very clever and only show us when they want to.

:clap: Vegas is one smart boy

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So tonight I am all laid back snuggeling with Vegas, I whisper in is sweet ear, "do you want some peanut butter" he flew like a bat out of He*l to his crate!! :w00t: I was so shocked I can't get over it!!!

This is the story behind.....years ago I would put peanut butter in his kong and it got all over my area rug, so he soon learned if he wanted this treat to go to his crate and I put his kong in the corner so he can lick it out without the kong going all over the place. NEVER in a million years would I expect him to know what the word peanut butter was!!! But he sure did, he ran to his crate and waited on me to fill his kong like a good boy.

I am simply amazed!! Joe keeps laughing telling me I am fooled, but I told him I would post this to thousands of bully lover's and they would agree!! He is simply a genius!! He knew the word Peanut Butter without me getting out the jar or anything. :bravo:

That's so cool, YA for Vegas!!!!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Of course he is a genius. And handsome too!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I am not surprised for I know how intelligent sweetie Vegas is...you can just see it in his cute face!

It's funny how our bullies know key words so well...like mine know "ice cream", "snack" and "cookies". But when it comes to "come" or "drop it"...they act like I'm speaking a foreign language to them! :pouting:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are pretty smart when it comes to food. :)

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
They show us how smart they are when there's something in it for them...especially if that something is food!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)

Ya Vegas. That is a awesome story. He is a genius. totally agree don't let nobody tell u different.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah Vegas! You're one smart cookie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Of course Vegas is a genius!!! You KNOW they understand ANY food words, it's come, stay, sit, etc… that they don't understand!!! Lol :unsure:

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
I am not surprised for I know how intelligent sweetie Vegas is...you can just see it in his cute face!

It's funny how our bullies know key words so well...like mine know "ice cream", "snack" and "cookies". But when it comes to "come" or "drop it"...they act like I'm speaking a foreign language to them! :pouting:
So damn funny and so true.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online