I have a genius, and I think you will agree!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They are kick butt smart.... there were words we could not say in our house when Nitchke was with us, particually nmes of people he totally loved. He would jump up and run to the dorr if we said the name of our vet, our daycare owner or his best friend at daycare.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Vegas is definitely a genius! Now you just need to find to find a word he will recognize so he will get help if you fall again - maybe train him so if you say "steak" he goes and finds Joe!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm sure they understand more than we know, but only sometimes they let us see...Vegas, you're busted!

Maruko

Feb 24, 2014
Dallas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maruko
Yes Vegas! You are a smart boy! All bully friends here probably learn words associated with food the fastest:biglaugh: ! My baby would run to her bowl when she hear "dinner" :) 

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Is peanut butter OK for the little enchinodon's?

Depends on the bully, as with everything if you try give small amounts and see if there is a reaction. Never too much though, the amount in a kong is very little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
Depends on the bully, as with everything if you try give small amounts and see if there is a reaction. Never too much though, the amount in a kong is very little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.
We're always paranoid about changing anything he eats.
Of course, he insists on eating every leaf he can hoover up in his mouth!
That's annoying considering how much we spend on the best food we can find for him.
But then again, leaves doesn't seem to affect him other than a little mild choking.
So I reason with him about this and he is doing it less and less.

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
I do believe that bullies have selective hearing...uh hum, kinda like my hubby!! Lol! I can look at Bodie and say "where'd my daddy go?" And he'll jump up and look towards the door, stand there, look back at me to ask him again, then he'll run to the door and stare at it!!! But if I say "c'mon lets go peepee potty outside", he'll remain lying down and won't bat an eye!! Our bullies and their stubborn brains!!!

BullyLove!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.