Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
thanks Julie, me too! I've been thinking of them all day and being a worry-wart. :fie:

i know when I had two at time they seemed to get into mischieve more than one does, Ftse just sleeps when we are out but I bet if he had a sibling he would sure to be a little devil. Youwill have to update us Henny how they behaved.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
i know when I had two at time they seemed to get into mischieve more than one does, Ftse just sleeps when we are out but I bet if he had a sibling he would sure to be a little devil. Youwill have to update us Henny how they behaved.

I feel exactly the same way about Buster, can you imagine if the 2 of them were to stay together alone!!!! Oh heavens!
IMG_6308.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:ROFL: The return of SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT!!!! " Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'......." What a pair!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ohhhh..... Henry any news yet??? LOL

Very funny, lady!! :bat:

Well, got home from work about 30 minutes ago and my heart was racing...I first peeked into the window to see if they were still alive...YES!! both were!! Hurriedly went inside and opened the bedroom door...the GOOD NEWS: no injuries to each other, both happy as clams :) The more not so good news: 2 piles of :poo: and 3 puddles of pee. But 2 of those 3 puddles were located in the bathroom...wow, i was impressed!! :sarcastic:

So....not sure i'll do this for a full work day again just yet. I will likely work my way up to the full 8-9 hours for the time being.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)

Well, got home from work about 30 minutes ago and my heart was racing...I first peeked into the window to see if they were still alive...YES!! both were!! Hurriedly went inside and opened the bedroom door...the GOOD NEWS: no injuries to each other, both happy as clams :) The more not so good news: 2 piles of :poo: and 3 puddles of pee. But 2 of those 3 puddles were located in the bathroom...wow, i was impressed!! :sarcastic:

So....not sure i'll do this for a full work day again just yet. I will likely work my way up to the full 8-9 hours for the time being.
Checked back in to see how their first day of freedoms went. All and all not too bad, but they may need to slowly get used to it. I'm so happy they were all in one piece

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse

That's good then at least that's easy cleaned up, you wont need to go and get more duct tape now.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

:whew: And no party squirrels.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I was reading through the whole post through in anticipation to see what they got up to !!! Glad to hear that your furniture, house and bulldogs were all safe.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I was reading through the whole post through in anticipation to see what they got up to !!! Glad to hear that your furniture, house and bulldogs were all safe.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Lucky day! What good boys you have! (don't get too used to it..........:evil:)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

don't get to comfortable.... they know how to puch the envelope.... toddlers, I tell ya, they are all like toddlers!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.