Well Lassie he's NOT!!.....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Soooo....today I was mopping, in FL. we all have all tile. I was going about my business getting every thing OCD clean including the "lemon pepper" spots [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], and of course had on flip flops. Joe was in the shower. I literally slipt and fell all 400 lbs of me, lol, on my knee cap!! I was crying I was in so much pain!! I have arthritis in my feet, ankles and knees. Vegas who was laying all comfy on the loveseat a foot from me seen it and heard me scream and cry, it was so painfull. Vegas lifted his head, looked at me, and went right back to napping~!!!! :cursing: No come to comfort me, no go get dad, NOTHING~!! For a weird thing Joe "felt" something and got out of the shower. I was laying on the floor literally crying and something told Joe to get out. Weird Huh?? I love my boy BUT I know know to buy one of those "help I have fallen and can't get up buttons!!!" LAZY BOY!!!! Uggggg!!! Ice bag's are my new BFF!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh NO... Kelly I know how much that hurts!!! I'm so sorry honey, better ice those knees... And Mr. Vegas?!! No treats for that boy tonight... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh you poor thing, I hope you are feeling better now!!! I am sure Vegas was just resting up to go and signal for help!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh NO... Kelly I know how much that hurts!!! I'm so sorry honey, better ice those knees... And Mr. Vegas?!! No treats for that boy tonight... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No he got yogurt and banana, NOT that he deserved, LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That hurts just thinking about it, and bad Vegas for not helping mama, but at least he didn't come over and start humping you while you were down. :) Hope your knee feels better soon.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That hurts just thinking about it, and bad Vegas for not helping mama, but at least he didn't come over and start humping you while you were down. :) Hope your knee feels better soon.

Well....we ALL know when all else fail's Vegas that has been fixed for over 5 years resorts to "humping: to show the LOVE..... I had no dignity when I fell, sitting there like a crying baby, he at least give me the last ounce of dignity, by not humping me~!!!!! He could have cared a sh*t less!!! Gonna order one of those darn buttons for the, what I thought "old People" now I know I need one :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Ouch Kelly!!! I sure hope he gives you some luvins now at least.... How many times do I have to tell you the lemon pepper won't come off?

Ice will be your BFF tonight . Poor Kelly can't catch a break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Oh man so sorry to hear this as it sounds very painful!
I'm on my second total knee so I know about knee pain, hope you feel better very soon!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HOLY OUCH!!!! Banks would have done the same thing to me.

Hope you are feeling better today, but something tells me, it is probably worse today.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.