Lou was adopted!

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
We took Lou to meet a potential family today. After a very long visit, they adopted him! 😊 They are an amazing family. They have an 8 year old english bulldog. And he's going to live by the beach! Of course I miss him so much already but I am so happy for him! He found a fantastic furever home! Both the husband and the wife work from home so he won't ever have to stay in a crate anymore. ❤️

Riggins, Lou and I before we left for his meeting
y6a3ugut.jpg

Lelouch on his way!
susuzyzy.jpg

My Lou-man
3ybypynu.jpg

Lyla and Lou
4a4a9atu.jpg
utu2yzaj.jpg
6u4etatu.jpg

The blanket I made for Lou
yry4yryr.jpg

Lou's last night sleeping in Lyla's bed
ubedahyp.jpg

Congratulations Lelouch. I love you ❤️
ga5u7eqa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
What a wonderful story he has a forever home, he will be missed by you and your daughter.
he is a handsome boy and will make his new parents very happy they got him.

Thank you for taking care of him.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I have tears in my eyes reading this post. I'm so very happy for sweetie-pie-Lou...what a blessing this is for him and for his new family! AND, what a blessing YOU have been to Lou, [MENTION=11595]Rigginsluv11[/MENTION]! Thank you for all that you did for this little boy! :clap::heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy for him, and sounds like a great new family for him.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
This just completely melted my heart. So happy you found a wonderful home for Lou. You're setting such an excellent example for your kid. Love your daughter by the way, she seems to really like Lou. Thank you and bless you!!! you're one awesome lady!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That is good news. Sounds like he will be very happy.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Yay Lou. Congrats. I know yoy will love your new home.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
What a wonderful story he has a forever home, he will be missed by you and your daughter.
he is a handsome boy and will make his new parents very happy they got him.

Thank you for taking care of him.

I sure am going to miss him. He was my first foster and boy is the goodbye tough. Everyone had tears in their eyes. Lou wanted to go with me. They had to hold him back. It broke my heart. But I know he will have a bond with his new family in no time. They fell in love with him right when they saw him. It took them quite a while to decide because the wife was upset. She saw how attached Lou was to me and felt as though she was taking him from me and me from him. I had to talk to them to convince them that I will be ok. I knew this would happen when I signed up to foster. I just want him to be happy and have a great family that will keep him forever. She said they love him and want to take him if I am ok. I said absolutely and hugged her. All while crying of course! Lol.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
You are absolutely doing Gods work here you sweet angel.
Carolina Pantry is a haven for these sweet babies in need. I wish I lived closer so I could be a part of this mission

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
This just completely melted my heart. So happy you found a wonderful home for Lou. You're setting such an excellent example for your kid. Love your daughter by the way, she seems to really like Lou. Thank you and bless you!!! you're one awesome lady!

Thank you so much! Lyla loves Lou. He slept in her bed last night with her. It melted my heart. She says she won't miss Lou because she will always remember him. The perspective of a 4 year old. ❤️ I didn't know anything about rescuing growing up. All our dogs came from breeders. Riggins is from a breeder. I met all the amazing people from Bullies 2 the Rescue at Bullie Que in April. I've learned that quickly the importance of all the rescues out there. So Lyla will grow up understanding that as well. 😊 She says "Adopt, don't shop". My little mini.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
You are absolutely doing Gods work here you sweet angel.
Carolina Pantry is a haven for these sweet babies in need. I wish I lived closer so I could be a part of this mission

Courtney is amazing! We were all in tears today. Lou was the second to be adopted today too! Hershel was adopted this morning! 😊

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Yay Lou. Congrats. I know yoy will love your new home.

He sure will! They are from Wilmington NC so he can be a beach bum! 😃

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I have tears in my eyes reading this post. I'm so very happy for sweetie-pie-Lou...what a blessing this is for him and for his new family! AND, what a blessing YOU have been to Lou, [MENTION=11595]Rigginsluv11[/MENTION]! Thank you for all that you did for this little boy! :clap::heart:

Aww thank you! I've been crying off and on all day. Such mixed emotions. I'm so happy for him so I have tears of joy. I miss him so I have a few sad tears. And I have a few tears that I feel like I did something good this past week. 😊 Saying goodbye was tough. But he has a fantastic family! He's going to LOVE his life!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Aww thank you! I've been crying off and on all day. Such mixed emotions. I'm so happy for him so I have tears of joy. I miss him so I have a few sad tears. And I have a few tears that I feel like I did something good this past week.  Saying goodbye was tough. But he has a fantastic family! He's going to LOVE his life!!

That is so so AWESOME!!! You did a great thing in helping this baby prepare for his new home, even if only a week!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm so glad Lou found a wonderful home and a great family who deserves him. It sounds like he will have a wonderful home on the beach, and a sibling as well. It must have been hard to see him go, but at the same time you can be proud of yourself for what you did for Lou. Your love made a difference in his life, even if it was for just a little while, and now he will have a better life with his new family.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online