Lou was adopted!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Courtney is amazing! We were all in tears today. Lou was the second to be adopted today too! Hershel was adopted this morning! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seen how hard she works to place these babies!!! Love her heart!!!!! And yours!!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww this brings out the tears :*( First of all I commend you for taking care of this baby, and making sure that he went to a wonderful home. I seriously do NOT know if I could do it, say good-bye that is… You and your family are just pure angels!!! :angelheart:

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Wow, what a wonderful heartwarming outcome. BTW loved the look of Lou right from the first photo you posted. He was Blessed to be rescued, then blessed to be fostered by you and now he has a loving Forever home. Just wonderful news and must be so rewarding for you and your family, the life lessons you daughter is learning is priceless too! My mum used to rescue animals when I was little and I have the same love and compassion for them as she does. But it would be so hard to say goodbye I am a big sook when it comes to things like that. Cheers to you !

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I sure am going to miss him. He was my first foster and boy is the goodbye tough. Everyone had tears in their eyes. Lou wanted to go with me. They had to hold him back. It broke my heart. But I know he will have a bond with his new family in no time. They fell in love with him right when they saw him. It took them quite a while to decide because the wife was upset. She saw how attached Lou was to me and felt as though she was taking him from me and me from him. I had to talk to them to convince them that I will be ok. I knew this would happen when I signed up to foster. I just want him to be happy and have a great family that will keep him forever. She said they love him and want to take him if I am ok. I said absolutely and hugged her. All while crying of course! Lol.

it would be very hard to part with them :)

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
You are such an angel to help these poor little bullies, I admire you for your passion!! I'm not even allowed near any rescues!!! I would have 4 bullies if I had land!! Thank you for teaching your daughter about adopting!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You can be very proud of the wonderful thing you have done. I don't think I could give them up-and he was so cute. It takes a very loving and unselfish person to do rescue work. Be very proud of yourself.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Thank you everyone! Maybe I'm not as strong as I thought. It's 12:15am and I'm still crying off and on. Lol. But it's happy and sad at the same time. His new Mommy just wrote me on FB to ask questions and send me pics. 😊

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Fantastic news hun xxx
It is always hard to "let your foster baby go" to a new family ,even tho you know he will be having a great life -and sadly every time you are going to have a little cry ,but the feeling that you made the difference will give you strength to keep going x
You and your family are fantastic people z

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
What you have done for Lou Man is just so wonderful,I think you and your family are fantastic for doing this! The picture of Lou and your daughter sleeping is priceless!!

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wow everything is going so fast, congrats on a job well done. Lou has a forever home or better yet Lou has a fantastic forever home. Bully number 1 under the belt sure the husband can see now how much it means to you and your daughter. Once again Thank you

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So awesome he found his forever home already! I bet you miss him so much! You are an angel!

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
A few pics from his new family last night when they made it home ❤️
nyteby3y.jpg
zagenaru.jpg
ejumu8ym.jpg
bu3e2y8a.jpg
asarehup.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I love that dog. He looks content already. Good job [MENTION=11595]Rigginsluv11[/MENTION]

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
What a wonderful story to read!! As I said before Lou is BEAUTIFUL and you have a beautiful heart. He will never forget you! You rock! I think you got the rest of us *almost as attached to Lou as you were. He looked so happy in your home and I'm sure will have a wonderful life with his furever family. Great story!!!

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
Was he from Tennessee originaly? He looks identical to my pups brother,I almost bought him but his name at the time was diesel.I just lost my oeb deisel before I got hunter.I still have the email with the pick of him at 6 weeks old

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.