wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
I swear I have Mr. Magoo for a dog. I have never seen a dog who will :poo: and then proceed to walk in it everytime!! I'm like dude, "you dont see the giant pile of :poo: that you just put down and then walked through???"

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Princess Gracie Magoo does the same thing.....or else she will kick it all over...although she hasn't been kicking Since it got cold.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear is a kicker but he does have the sense to walk forward a little then kick the dirt up as if to cover the :poo: then he runs like he's gone insane

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, sounds like Guinness is giving you a run for your money lately. Gertie kicks it too, and for the longest time she would just give the :poo: a kick. I spent weeks washing off her rear left foot. She steps forward now. Good thing he's so darned cute, huh?

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] he is starting to give us a run for out money, but it's nothing my gf hasn't put me through ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has finally learned to at least take a step forward, I have washed his foot many times, now it is just plain insulting, as I am bent over with a poop bag picking up HIS :poo: he is busy kicking grass in my hair! :w00t:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Dozer both kicks and walks in it . Ugh so gross especially when he has an accident in the houst and tracks it across the floor:angry:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex will walk a foot from his :poo: and kick its hilarious to watch

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
They are like human babies. Always
wiping there buts or something else.
But you gotta love them.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
oh man this is hilarious! my female pup used to always step in her turds, especially if they were like soft serve. she would carefully move like she wanted to avoid it, but would ALWAYS step right in it :angry: i lived in a 2nd floor condo at the time and would have to carry her stupid butt up to the house and wash her feet in the tub. ugh. i don't miss that at all. lucky for puppies they are so cute! butler is an angel and has never walked through his turds. he does love to run away like a felon after he poops though, it's funny.

kind of off topic, i took my old eb's out potty once and the girl would not poop! i was outside with them for twenty minutes and still no poop. so we went back in the building, in the elevator and were on our way to our floor. she decided that was the most ideal time to lay a turd. :angry: i had already used my poopoo bag for the boy's poop and i couldn't use my shirt since i didn't have anything on underneath, and i definitely couldn't leave it in there. I picked up her :poo: with my bare hand! it was warm and awful. i had to go back down to the first floor, and out to the dumpsters with this hot smelly turd in my hand. i was so mad. that damn dog did everything to try to make me lose my mind!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.