What's the weirdest thing your bully does?

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
When I try to sit down on the floor with Gordo he will try to nibble on my leg. It's like a continuous nibble it drives me insane. So I wanted to know, what weird things does your bully do?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas will bark at anything out of place. Example: If my husband comes home from work and set's his lunch cooler on the bar, Vegas will bark non-stop until it is removed. I had to "train" my husband to just put it in the pantry where it belongs. lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well I'm just starting to figure out Mr. Wally… he's a barker!!! He barks at anything strange on the floor, but I've also found out that he barks at his toys, his bed, etc… He just seems to LOVE to bark it out!!! LOL

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
At the top of my head he gets turned on by sniffing the creases behind the knee and elbows lol. He likes popping up balloons and is not scared of the noise but won't even go near of the unmoving vaccum cleaner. He would also nibble our ears when we do this :p lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks will lick Lewis' face for HOURS if we let her... no idea why, but as soon as he is withn reach she will go over and start licking his cheeks and nape of his neck.

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
These are so funny. At least I know Gordo isn't the only one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
LOL lol I wonder if that will work with my hubby putting the toilet seat down.

xBandit

Jun 14, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
My boy Petey loves peoples ears and necks. If we let him up on the couch he will not stop licking and sniffing till we put him on the ground

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Each night Ftse sits at the spare bedroom door and just whines until we open it, but he wont go inside he is too scared I have coaxed him in there one night and he was practically walking on his tummy. I n the day he will go and lie down in there just at night he does this and every night.

itsalauren

Jul 1, 2014
Moose will suck on anything stuffed. Dog beds, pillows, stuffed animals. Also obsessed with ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate has a bad habit of rubbing his entire face and head into my sofa cushions or bedskirt after he eats his meals. I always wipe his face after he eats but still, he has to go thru the cushions and bed skirt. Drives me nuts.

Finn can lick Tate for hours if i let him.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Wheezie has an obsession with licking our legs she loves it.Abbott loves to lick her ears.eyes , I think he must be telling her she's dirty.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie has an obsession with licking our legs she loves it.Abbott loves to lick her ears.eyes , I think he must be telling her she's dirty.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Haha! That's too funny. We need another puppy in this home maybe it will calm Gordo down.

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate has a bad habit of rubbing his entire face and head into my sofa cushions or bedskirt after he eats his meals. I always wipe his face after he eats but still, he has to go thru the cushions and bed skirt. Drives me nuts.

Finn can lick Tate for hours if i let him.
That's funny Gordo does that on our suede couches. I need to find someone to come clean them haha

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Vegas will bark at anything out of place. Example: If my husband comes home from work and set's his lunch cooler on the bar, Vegas will bark non-stop until it is removed. I had to "train" my husband to just put it in the pantry where it belongs. lol

Lola does the same thing! We bought a watermelon the other day and Lola barked at it because it was new and not supposed to be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions