What's the weirdest thing your bully does?

foxy131

Feb 15, 2014
Moose will suck on anything stuffed. Dog beds, pillows, stuffed animals. Also obsessed with ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad to hear Lola's not the only one that does this! She was doing it last night to her cow toy. And she always does it to her bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance has a thing over traffic loves the noise the noisest gets his attention and gets really overly excited with skateboards and dump trucks

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Chance has a thing over traffic loves the noise the noisest gets his attention and gets really overly excited with skateboards and dump trucks
That is cute. Chance is a cutie!! I love his ears. I always wanted a French bulldog along with an EB if I can have one like Chance I'll get the best of both haha!!

itsalauren

Jul 1, 2014
I'm so glad to hear Lola's not the only one that does this! She was doing it last night to her cow toy. And she always does it to her bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh it's awful! Stunk so bad we had to throw the bed out and just give them a blanket. It's like a combination of sucking and humping. Lol

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
She likes to lick my feet and gets carried away licking my calves. She eventually stops .

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I forgot to add, she likes me to scratch her butt lol she literally buttfaces me to scratch. To funny, this girl. The day of our meet & greet she did this to me lol we were meant to be. She's a rescue .

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Elmo likes to lick my legs a lot. He will stand while I am washing dishes and lick my legs for as long as I am there.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.