USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How's Vegas's farts and :poo: today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How's Vegas's farts and :poo: today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisa actually NOTHING happened, no gas, no runny poo's, NOTHING!!!! Thank god. It might hit him today or later on but morning poo was solid as a rock. lol

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Lisa actually NOTHING happened, no gas, no runny poo's, NOTHING!!!! Thank god. It might hit him today or later on but morning poo was solid as a rock. lol

Maybe you should add a can of cat food from time to time.:) Honestly when I first read this I thought whats the problem with a little cat food and other than if there is an allergy to chicken and it contained chicken, then I would think it wouldn't be bad at all. To each his own, I feed my dogs a topper at about every meal and a lot of the time its tuna or salmon. They really like it and I guess either would basically be considered pretty good cat food.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yay that is good news. Agree [MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] it could be okay, a full portion though maybe not. I have had calls from people with diarrhea issues only to find out they ate the cat's food. I also imagine it will highly depend on the brand too!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online