OK, HELP~!!! What do you think???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have gone since 10 am this morning, just got home right now. One of he many errands on my list was to pick up Vegas's Dog Food. He had enough for breakfast and about a fourth of a cup left. I just got home and low and behold Joe was home. He told me he already fed the animals...........I said what the whole 5 morsals of Veg's food??.......OMG~!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:, He said well I finished his cup with CAT FOOD~!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Jester is on Blue Wilderness Grain Free CHICKEN. I was so fricken mad that I went off on Joe. Soooo What do you think is going to happen to Vegas?? I am thinking gas, diarrhea??? What about the chicken he is allergic too??? Joe stomped out of the house mad, because I was so mad and is out doing crap, He was just trying to help he said. But I could ring his neck right now.

What do you think is going to happen, what should I be looking for???? Thank You. :cursing::yell::cursing:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I don't think you need to panic too, too much, Kelly. Just reading about cat food and found out it's higher in fat and protein than dog food so Vegas may experience some digestive issues...maybe more poops or runnier ones. Hopefully b/c it was just this isolated incident, Vegas will be a-o-kay!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no, that's men for you. Lol. Most likely he will either get an upset stomach or some diarrhea or both for a day or two, luckily he didn't get too much cat food, and only one serving, so he will be okay. Since he's allergic to chicken, he might get some itchy skin and paws, and he could possibly get some hives, again this would be temporary. If he does get diarrhea, you can give him some pure pumpkin, and if he gets any allergy symptoms like itchiness, or hives, give him a Benadryl. He should be fine in a day or two. My guys love the cat food, and will go after it all the time if I don't put it up out of their way.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I agree, maybe a little tummy trouble - and gas, but he should be ok. Of course now he's going to want the cat food all the time, because he got a taste of it

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:facepalm: Probably just a lot of gas!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I would agree w/the rest of the gang… just a lot of gas!!! I actually labeled our dogs food containers since Roxie & Wally eat different foods. That way nobody can screw it up… well at least I hope they don't!!! :giggle:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just gave him Benadryl for just in case. I've calmed down and I know Joe would not purposely do anything to hurt Vegas, he just thought grain free cat food and Vegas being grain free there was no difference :facepalm2:

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
I think he will be fine, but then again if he starts preening himself (LOL, sorry I just couldn't resist). Seriously though, I think he will be fine. Shamrock13 and Hooch

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:facepalm: Joe strikes again! Gotta love him though, just for being Joe. Remember we are talking about mr. Lemon pepper here! We must give him some slack....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:facepalm: Joe strikes again! Gotta love him though, just for being Joe. Remember we are talking about mr. Lemon pepper here! We must give him some slack....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God I truly love this color blind man but!!! WTH giving him cat food!!!! I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FOR BEING SO PI*SSED OFF, and yes I have spots allover my tile that has just turned to dirty with the lemon pepper, HES A KEEPER, LMAO!!!!! I OCD mop the spots!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I know your hubby Joe meant well...and that was very sweet of him to feed the pets for you, probably to give u a break so you wouldn't have to do it when u got home, plus, he was being quite creative there, wasn't he??:idea:..okay, I'm trying to look at all the "positives" here!!! :hmm:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I agree with the others and really like Phils idea....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.